Maintained by Edward A. Kmett
Module documentation for 184.108.40.206
- Add instances of the
- Use specialized implementations of the
Hashable1instances for data types in
linear. Also add a
- Fix a bug in which
Quaternions were incorrectly exponentiated.
cabal-doctest. This makes it build with
Cabal-2.0, and makes the
doctests work with
cabal new-buildand sandboxes.
(1 / x)and
recip xagree in the
- Use newtype instances for
Linear.Trace. Also enable
PolyKindswhen GHC 7.6 or later is used (previously, it was GHC 7.8 or later).
- Fix a segfault arising from the
Finiteclass for conversion between
Vand fixed-size vector types
- GHC 8 compatibility
- Fixed the
- Compatibility with
- You can now unboxed vectors of
- Modified the
doctestmachinery to work with
stackand builds to non-standard locations.
- Removed the local
- Various numerical stability improvements were made to the quaternion and projection functions.
- Fixed doctests broken by the previous change.
- Unboxed vector instances for various linear data types now use unpacked integers even on older GHCs.
inv44no longer attempt an epsilon check. They no longer return a
Mayberesult as a consequence. You should filter for the 0 determinant case yourself.
- Fix GHC 7.4.
- Change the Ixed instance for
Intas the index type. This makes
V na lot easier to use.
- Compile warning-free on GHC 7.10.
- Added an
-f-template-haskelloption to allow disabling
template-haskellsupport. This is an unsupported configuration but may be useful for expert users in sandbox configurations.
- Added lenses for extracting corner various sub-matrices e.g.
- Fixed builds on even older GHCs.
- Fixed the test suite.
- Fixed builds on older GHCs.
eye4into a single
- Fixed the
V n afor GHC 7.10-RC3.
- Added support for
- Added missing support for
- Better support for
binary. Added support for
inverseOrthonow only require a
- Added missing
- Improve the performance of
scaledby using implementations that inline well for functions that were previously reference implementations.
NFDatainstances for the various vector types.
!!/operator for matrix division by scalar.
- Added Typeable and Data instances for V
- Added missing
TraversableWithIndex Int (V n)instances for
frustum, analogous to the old
inversePerspective. It is much more accurate to compute it directly than to compute an inverse.
- Fixed build failures caused by
Linearre-exporting the old name.
- Fixed a build issue with GHC HEAD.
- Fixed test failures caused by 1.14
Linear.Plucker.Coincides. The constructors
Rayoft collided with user code.
- Switched ‘ortho’ to follow the OpenGL handedness.
- Added “swizzle” lenses e.g.
_yzx, which are useful for working with libraries like
- Added ‘transpose’
- Added missing ‘Mxy’ matrices up to 4 dimensions – they were commonly reimplemented by users.
- Fixed an issue with
UndecidableInstanceson GHC 7.6.3
relativeand a few instances for
- Changed the ‘representation’ of
E (V n), which was hard to use, to
Int, which is a bit too permissive, but is easy to use.
- Added a role annotation to
V n ato prevent users from using GHC 7.8’s
Coerciblemachinery to violate invariants.
- Fixed a broken build
- Added missing
Unboxinstances for working with unboxed vectors of
unitnow has a rank 1 type.
columnand added an example.
- Build bugfix
- Better implementations of
- Derived Generic instances.
- Improved matrix multiplication to properly support the sparse/sparse case.
- Marked modules
- Dependency bump for
- Fixed an infinite loop in the default definition of
- Strict vectors
- Bumped dependency bounds
0.9.1 [bug fix]
- Added sparse vector support.
- More documentation
- Removed the direct dependency on
Linear.Coreto cover vector spaces as corepresentable functors.
- Removed the upper bound on
- Initial hackage release
Depends on 22 packages:
Used by 113 packages:
3dmodels, ABList, accelerate-examples, active, affection, animate-preview, asciidiagram, audiovisual, betris, cairo-canvas, call, caramia, Cartesian, casadi-bindings, chart-unit, cl3-linear-interface, colors, colour-space, combinat-diagrams, commodities, computational-geometry, dde, dense, diagrams-contrib, diagrams-core, diagrams-haddock, diagrams-lib, diagrams-pandoc, dynobud, estimator, force-layout, free-game, freetype-simple, free-vector-spaces, gelatin, gelatin-fruity, gelatin-gl, gemstone, generic-accessors, geom2d, and many more