The library is available on Hackage
The current version implements SVG Tiny1.2 with the exception of:
- non-scaling stroke.
- textArea element.
The implementation also implements feature from SVG 1.1 like:
- Advanced text handling (text on path, dx/dy), but with low support for Unicode, right to left and vertical text.
- CSS Styling, using CSS2 styling engine.
- Path arcs.
And from SVG 2.0 draft:
- Gradient mesh
This package can render SVG to an image or transform it to a PDF.
v0.3.3.1 March 2018
- Providing Semigroup instances
- Fix: Arc rendering, some cases where mishandled
- Addition: linked patterns handling
- Fix: gradient transformation handling
- Fix: better handling of viewbox attribute.
v0.3.2.1 November 2016
- Fix: handling of “matrix()” transform
- Fix: stroking with evenodd fill method.
- Fix: handling of miter-limit value
v0.3.2 October 2016
- Bumping Rasterific dep
- Bumping svg-tree dep
- Adding SVG2 gradient mesh rendering
v0.3.1.2 May 2016
- Fix: Bumping for GHC 8.0
v0.3.1.1 March 2016
- Fix: Bumping to svg-tree 0.5
- Fix: Bumping linear to 0.20
v0.3 February 2016
- Fix: Updating to handle svg-tree 0.4
v0.2.3.2 October 2015
- Fix: bumping optparse-applicative upper bound
v0.2.3.1 May 2015
- Fix: Bumping Rasterific version to compiler without problems with GHC 7.6
v0.2.3 May 2015
- Adding: PDF output
- Fix: font cache created in temp dir
v0.2.2.1 May 2015
- Fix: GHC < 7.10 compilation
v0.2.2 May 2015
- Fix: lens upper bound, and removing it.
v0.2.1 May 2015
- Adding: support for arc in path
v0.2 April 2015
- Bumping: using svg-tree 0.3
v0.1.1 April 2015
- Fix: Fixing GHC 7.10.1 related warnings
- Fix: Group transparency.
v0.1.0.3 March 2015
- Fix: Bumping lens dependency
v0.1.0.2 February 2015
- Fix: Removing all test suites from distribution package.
- Fix: Lowering some low version bounds.
v0.1.0.1 February 2015
- Fix: Removing bench from test suite.
v0.1 February 2015
- Initial release