This package provides parsing and rendering functions for XML. It is based on the datatypes found in the xml-types package. This package is broken up into the following modules:
Text.XML: DOM-based parsing and rendering. This is the most commonly used module.
Text.XML.Cursor: A wrapper around
Text.XMLwhich allows bidirectional traversing of the DOM, similar to XPath. (Note: Text.XML.Cursor.Generic is the same concept, but will work with any node representation.)
Text.XML.Unresolved: A slight modification to
Text.XMLwhich does not require all entities to be resolved at parsing. The datatypes are slightly more complicated here, and therefore this module is only recommended when you need to deal directly with raw entities.
Text.XML.Stream.Parse: Streaming parser, including some streaming parser combinators.
Text.XML.Stream.Render: Streaming renderer.
- Improvements for using xml-conduit for streaming XML protocols #85
- transformers dep bump
- Remove unneeded ImpredicativeTypes
- Support for iso-8859-1 #63
- Add functions to ignore subtrees & result-streaming (yield) parsers #58
- Drop system-filepath
- Reuse ‘MonadThrow’ and ‘force’ for ‘AttrParser’ #52
- Added helper functions to render XML elements #48
- ‘parseText’ becomes ‘parseText’/‘parseTextPos’, depending on the output type #47
- Allow blaze-builder 0.4
- Doc fix #44
Support monad-control 1.0