Module documentation for 188.8.131.52
Welcome to the Haskell Riak client
This library is a fast Haskell client for the Riak decentralized key/value data store.
It uses Riak's protobuf API for optimal performance.
This project was originally the work of Bryan O'Sullivan (), and then Janrain, Inc., it is now being maintained by Mark Hibberd () and Tim McGilchrist ().
We are happy to receive bug reports, fixes, documentation enhancements, and other improvements.
Please report bugs via the github issue tracker.
Master git repository:
git clone git://github.com/riak-haskell-client/riak-haskell-client.git
Note the official repo is now https://github.com/riak-haskell-client/riak-haskell-client.
- 184.108.40.206 - Fix for GHC 8.2.2 support
- 220.127.116.11 - PR #90. Add GHC 8.2.1 support - Bump time upper bound from <1.7 to <1.9 - Bump aeson upper bound from <1.2 to <1.3
- 18.104.22.168 - Fixes issue where exceptions were not handled properly with many threads (https://github.com/markhibberd/riak-haskell-client/pull/76) - Add / delete indexes
- 22.214.171.124 - Fixes for 2 connection leaks on errors. - Bump upper bound on aeson to <1.1
- 126.96.36.199 - Adds bucket type as argument to many functions. - Bugfix for exceptions being ignored (https://github.com/markhibberd/riak-haskell-client/pull/46)
- 1.0 - No longer expected to work with riak <= 2 - CRDT functionality, including high-level interface and quickCheck tests - Basic yokozuna search functionality - CRDT benchmarking suite - Bugfixes - Tested on both 2.0.x and 2.1.x