Module documentation for 0.9.1
There are no documented modules for this package.
This library provides a parser and pretty printer for converting between Haskell values and JSON.
* Merge-in contributions from Neil Mitchell to support GHC 7.10
* Merge-in contributions from Neil Mitchell to accomodate working with HEAD.
* Add `Applicative` instance for `GetJSON`
Version 0.4.4: released 2009-01-17; changes from 0.4.2
* Fixes handling of unterminated strings.
Version 0.4.3: released 2009-01-17; changes from 0.4.2
* optimize some common cases..string and int literals.
Reduces parse times by > 2x on larger dict inputs containing
both kinds of lits.
Version 0.4.2: released 2009-01-17; changes from 0.4.1
* fixed Cabal build issues with various versions of 'base' and Data.Generic
* fixed whitespace-handling bug in Parsec-based frontend.
Version 0.4.1: released 2009-01-12; changes from 0.3.6
* Addition of extra JSON instances:
- IntMap, Set, Array, IntSet
* Dropped initial letter case-lowering for constructors:
- Maybe's constructors are mapped to "Nothing","Just".
- Either's constructors are mapped to "Left", "Right".
* Ordering's are represented by their constructor names (was
* JSON.Text.Result is now an instance of MonadError; contributed
by Andy Gimblett.
* Included Lennart Augustsson's contributed generic JSON encoder,
* Optional JSON dict-mapping for Data.Map and Data.IntMap