Module documentation for 18.104.22.168
Welcome to the Haskell Riak client
This library is a fast Haskell client for the Riak decentralized key/value data store.
It uses Riak’s protobuf API for optimal performance.
This project was originally the work of Bryan O’Sullivan (email@example.com), and then Janrain, Inc., it is now being maintained by Mark Hibberd (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Tim McGilchrist (email@example.com).
We are happy to receive bug reports, fixes, documentation enhancements, and other improvements.
Please report bugs via the github issue tracker.
Master git repository:
git clone git://github.com/riak-haskell-client/riak-haskell-client.git
Note the official repo is now https://github.com/riak-haskell-client/riak-haskell-client.
- Bump aeson and exceptions upper bounds.
- Bump async upper bounds.
- Fix for GHC 8.2.2 support
- PR #90. Add GHC 8.2.1 support
- Bump time upper bound from <1.7 to <1.9
- Bump aeson upper bound from <1.2 to <1.3
- Fixes issue where exceptions were not handled properly with many threads (https://github.com/markhibberd/riak-haskell-client/pull/76)
- Add / delete indexes
- Fixes for 2 connection leaks on errors.
- Bump upper bound on aeson to <1.1
- Adds bucket type as argument to many functions.
- Bugfix for exceptions being ignored (https://github.com/markhibberd/riak-haskell-client/pull/46)
- No longer expected to work with riak <= 2
- CRDT functionality, including high-level interface and quickCheck tests
- Basic yokozuna search functionality
- CRDT benchmarking suite
- Tested on both 2.0.x and 2.1.x