This package provides some high-level datatypes for declaring MIME email messages, functions for automatically composing these into bytestrings, and the ability to send bytestrings via the sendmail executable. You can also use any other library you wish to send via different methods, eg directly to SMTP.
- Sanitize headers to protect against email injection.
- Add function to add attachments with content id #48
- Export renderAddress as a utility (e.g. Reply-to) #44
- addParts: append mail parts to a Mail #43
- Bump blaze-builder upper bound #39
- Add some
Add a soft line break when hitting a QPEscape at the end of an encoded line. #34