This package provides a Haskell library for working with base64-encoded
data quickly and efficiently, using the
This library is written in pure Haskell, and it’s fast:
250 MB/sec encoding
200 MB/sec strict decoding (per RFC 4648)
100 MB/sec lenient decoding
Please report bugs via the GitHub issue tracker.
Master Git repository:
git clone git://github.com/haskell/base64-bytestring.git
- Fixed a write past allocated memory in joinWith (potential security issue).
0.1.1.0 - 126.96.36.199
- Changelog not recorded for these versions.
- Fixed: wrong encoding table on big-endian systems.
- Fixed: too big indices in encoding table construction.
- Changelog not recorded up to this version.