Maintained by email@example.com
Module documentation for 0.2.0.2
This version can be pinned in stack with:
Animation library based on SVGs. Can import (and manipulate) SVGs from LaTeX and diagrams. Exports gifs, mp4s, and more. Ships with a webbased viewer and auto-reloader.
Revision history for reanimate
0.1.6.0 – 2019-09-14
- Test suite.
- Improved Windows support.
- Automated builds on Linux, Mac, and Windows.
- Automated builds with lts-13, lts-12, and lts-11.
- Monadic language for composing animations (Reanimate.Scene).
- Support for Povray.
- Viewer: Incrementally generate videos with increasing fps.
- ‘check’ command to verify external dependencies.
- Built-in data for color theory (cone sensitivity etc).
- Built-in colormaps.
- Raster image support.
- Reorganized signals.
- Color interpolation (rgb, hsv, lab, xyz).
- Improved performance of multi-threaded renderer.
0.1.5.0 – 2019-07-07
- Basic driver for live previewing and rendering.
- Basic tools for manipulating SVGs (pathification, simplification, lowering transformations, etc).
- Automated CI builds (azure).
0.1.0.0 – 2019-03-08
- First version. Released on an unsuspecting world.
Depends on 34 packages(full list with versions):
aeson, ansi-wl-pprint, attoparsec, base, base64-bytestring, bytestring, cassava, chiphunk, colour, containers, cubicbezier, directory, filepath, fsnotify, geojson, hashable, here, JuicyPixels, lens, linear, matrix, mtl, open-browser, optparse-applicative, parallel, process, random-shuffle, reanimate-svg, temporary, text, time, vector, websockets, xml