A Haskell library for FASTA-file handling.
The version does streaming using the ‘streaming’ library.
The library is, in general, in a “preview” state. In cases where you need to scan large FASTA files fast and with low memory overhead, the functions within should already be useable enough.
The wikipedia has information on the format:
- streaming-bytestring >= 0.2
- cleanup of older code
- this version now uses the streaming library
- chunk-based conduit parser
- small number of conduit functions for different chunk types
- quickcheck and unit tests
- travis-ci integration
- included stack.yaml (and working build)
- conduit-based (0.5.6) parsing with windows