Used by 40 packages in lts-2.22(full list with versions):
adjunctions, amazonka-core, aws, bifunctors, cipher-aes128, clientsession, comonad, crypto-api, cryptohash-cryptoapi, diagrams-lib, distributive, DRBG, esqueleto, generic-aeson, gipeda, gitlib, gitlib-libgit2, gitlib-test, haskell-names, haskell-packages, hPDB, ide-backend, ide-backend-common, iterable, kan-extensions, lens, linear, monadcryptorandom, nettle, persistent, persistent-template, pointed, profunctors, pureMD5, skein, tasty, tasty-ant-xml, tasty-golden, tasty-quickcheck, tasty-smallcheck
basefor GHC 7.9+.
- Fixed warning on GHC 7.8
Data.Proxyhas moved into base as of GHC 7.7 for use in the new
Data.Typeable. We no longer export it for GHC >= 7.7. The most notable change in the module from the migration into base is the loss of the
- Allowed polymorphic arguments where possible.
- Needlessly claim that this entirely pure package is
- On GHC 7.7, we now still export the instances we used to for
Data.Proxy.Proxyas orphans if need be.
- On GHC 7.7 we now simply export
Data.Typeable.Proxyrather than make our own type. We still re-export it.
- Actually working polymorphic kind support
- Added polymorphic kind support