Module documentation for 2.0.10
This package lets you connect to MongoDB servers and update/query their data. Please see the example in Database.MongoDB and the tutorial from the homepage. For information about MongoDB itself, see www.mongodb.org.
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file. This project adheres to Package Versioning Policy.
[2.0.10] - 2015-12-22
- SCRAM-SHA-1 authentication for mongolab
[2.0.9] - 2015-11-07
- SCRAM-SHA-1 authentication for mongo 3.0
[2.0.8] - 2015-10-03
- next function was getting only one batch when the request was unlimited, as a result you were receiving only 101 docs (default mongo batch size)
[2.0.7] - 2015-09-04
- Slow requests to the database server.
[2.0.6] - 2015-08-02
- Time To Live index
- Bug, the driver could not list more 97899 documents.