Provides support for parsing and emitting Yaml documents.
This package includes the full libyaml C library version 0.1.5 by Kirill Simonov in the package so you don’t need to worry about any non-Haskell dependencies.
The package is broken down into two primary modules. “Data.Yaml” provides a high-level interface based around the JSON datatypes provided by the @aeson@ package. “Text.Libyaml” provides a lower-level, streaming interface. For most users, “Data.Yaml” is recommended.
- Data.Yaml.Include supports adding
!includedirectives to your YAML files.
- DAta.Yaml.Builder and Data.Yaml.Parser allow more fine-grained control of parsing an rendering, as opposed to just using the aeson typeclass and datatype system for parsing and rendering.
- Data.Yaml.Aeson is currently a re-export of Data.Yaml to explicitly choose to use the aeson-compatible API.
- Canonicalise Monad instances #76
- Compile with aeson below 0.7 #70
Scientificdirectly, avoiding loss in precision. #68
- Pretty print improvements for exceptions #67
- Pretty module #66
- Proper handling of
- Function to print prettier parse exceptions #59
Add the Data.Yaml.Include module