The goal here is to provide common features without many dependencies.
All loggers follow the autoFlush setting #604
Add a new function basicAuth', which passes request to the CheckCreds argument.
ForceSSL: preserve port number when redirecting to https. #582
Gzip pre compressed #580
Fix the way the header length is checked (for limiting the max header length)
Add a new function "parseRequestBodyEx" that allows various size limits to be set.
Allow wai-logger 2.3
don't use deprecated CRT functions on Windows #544
add requestSizeCheck #525
requestHeaderUserAgentfields to CGI yesod#1186
Case insensitive multipart request header lookup #518
Doc update for logStdout and logStdoutDev #515
Support wai 3.2
Autoflush handle #466
- Add Network.Wai.Header.contentLength to read the Content-Length header of a response
- The gzip middleware no longer zips responses smaller than 860 bytes
- Add constructor for more detailed custom output formats for RequestLogger
- Add JSON output formatter for RequestLogger
Adding Request Body to RequestLogger #401
Network.Wai.Middleware.Routed module added
- Add appearsSecure: check if a request appears to be using SSL even in the presence of reverse proxies #362
- Add ForceSSL middleware #363
- Add Approot middleware
Test code: only include a Cookie header if there are cookies. Without this patch, yesod-test cookie handling is broken.
Add Cookie Handling to Network.Wai.Test #356
add functions to extract authentication data from Authorization header [#352](add functions to extract authentication data from Authorization header #352)
Access log sequence not valid #336
Allow fast-logger 2.3
Test suite warning cleanup
Allow blaze-builder 0.4
Fix compilation failure on Windows #321