This is the main package for Yesod, providing all core functionality on which other packages can be built. It provides dispatch, handler functions, widgets, etc.
Yesod is well documented on its website.
- Add hook to apply arbitrary function to all handlers #1122
- bugfix neverExpires leaked threads
- mkYesod avoids using reify when it isn’t necessary. This avoids needing to define the site type below the call to mkYesod.
- Add CSRF protection functions and middleware based on HTTP cookies and headers #1017
- Add mkYesodWith, which allows creating sites with polymorphic type parameters #1055
- Do not define the site type below a call to mkYesod (or any variant), as it will be required at splicing time for reification. This was allowed before because reification was not in use. Reification was introduced to allow parametrized types to be used by mkYesod (and variants), with potentially polymorphic variables.
- Don’t show source location for logs that don’t have that information #1027
- Export log formatting #1001
- Deal better with multiple cookie headers
- Add simple authentication helpers #962
- Use 307 redirect for cleaning paths and non-GET requests #951
- Allow blaze-builder 0.4
- Bump upper bound on path-pieces
- Add a bunch of
- Remove defunct reference to SpecialResponse #925
SSL-only session security #894
MonadLoggerIOinstances (conditional on monad-logger 0.3.10 being used).
Support time 1.5
neverExpires uses dates one year in the future (instead of in 2037).
Improvements to etag/if-none-match support #868 #869
Switch to mwc-random for token generation.